ABOUT US

Monday, September 23, 2013

Mourinho - I dont know my winning Eleven yet

Jose Mourinho admits he is yet to settle on a starting XI which he considers to be the best available to Chelsea.

 The Blues got back to winning ways on Saturday without Chelsea best player last season in Juan Mata,as they enjoyed a 2-0 derby victory over west London rivals Fulham, but questions are still being asked of Mourinho selection and his tactics.
Mourinho has been quick to defend his selections and still has Chelsea sat fourth in the Premier League table, just two points off the pace.
He is, however, prepared to concede - with so many options available to him, particularly in midfield - that he is unsure what his best side is.
Of course, I don't know," he told Chelsea TV.
"But the players have to give me the answers. I cannot dig and dig and dig looking for the best team. The players must give me the answer.
"Do I have a doubt that [Branislav] Ivanovic is in this moment my right-back? I have no doubt. You see the way the guy performs. So it is up to them.
"If somebody is waiting for me to give shirts because of status and history, that's not the point. Of course, I have some doubts in some positions and I think it's normal."


No comments:

Post a Comment