ABOUT US

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wayne Rooney Is not for sale at any price - Moyes


Chelsea have submitted two unsuccessful bids for Rooney, who has not featured for United in their pre-season games although he played for England in Wednesday's friendly victory over Scotland.  

 
When asked about the striker's future at the club Moyes told Sky Sports News that: "There have been no more developments and we don't want any more developments because we have told everybody - which I have said before - he is not for sale."
Rooney, who Manchester United reported to be suffering from a shoulder injury, might still not feature for United in their Premier League opener at Swansea on Saturday. The fitness striker's fitness when he returns to the club from international duty today.
Moyes, who was speaking at the launch of the new Premier League season, added: "I will need to see how he is when we get back. When I get back I will try and assess him.
"I watched the game last night and I thought for the 65 minutes or so that he played, I thought he did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment